With a quiet feel and a good sense of community, Randallstown is a top choice for many. Many describe Randallstown’s residents as being passionate people who keep to themselves, and it’s ethnic diversity is especially of note. Affordable housing and readily available parking just add to the town’s convenient amenities and desirability.
What Do People Do For Fun in Randallstown?
- Shopping: Randallstown is brimming with shopping opportunities and offers a wide selection of one-stop shopping centers. Deer Park Plaza, Marriott Plaza, Brenbrook Plaza, Liberty Court, Liberty Plaza, Randallstown Plaza, and Kings Point Square are all excellent options that offer dining, services, shops, and more to enjoy. There’s also a new Wegman’s, and a shopping center in Owings Mills that opened in 2016.
- Parks: Wildwood Park Carriage Hills Park, Scotts Level Park, Beth El Memorial Park, and Willow Glen North Park are just a few of the opportunities available for spending time outdoors in Randallstown.
- Community Center: The Randallstown Community Center is an incredible 58,000-square-foot space that boasts an incredible swimming pool, a 300-seat theater, a multi-purpose gym (with basketball courts, volleyball courts, and an indoor track), a computer room, and much more! This is the largest community center in all of Baltimore County, and those in Randallstown should definitely take advantage of this incredible amenity. Learn more about the different programs offered at the community center here.
Dining in Randallstown
Randallstown also has some fantastic food options! Here’s a few of our favorite local restaurants in Randallstown:
- Colin’s Seafood and Grill: Indulge in a huge selection of fresh seafood (including favorites like salmon, clams, oyster, and catfish), special cocktails, a kids menu, and more. Check out their eclectic menu here.
- Akbar Palace: Enjoy Indian fine dining at this local treasure! Known for their lunch buffet, classic Indian dishes and vegetarian options, Akbar Palace also offers catering services.
- Southern Blues: Serving up food for the soul, Southern Blues offers a mouthwatering menu of classic southern dishes with contemporary flair. Take a look at their extensive menu here.
- Slate: This popular bar is the local go-to when it comes to grabbing a drink in the neighborhood.
To see even more recommendations in the Baltimore area, explore our blog.
Commuting in Randallstown
As a major city, Baltimore has several commuting options whether you’re staying in the city or jetting off to another country.
- Take the bus: The Old Court Metro Station is located just outside of Randallstown, and is served by the 53, 77, and 99 bus routes. There are 625 parking spots at this station. Click here to check out routes and schedules.
- Take the metro: You can also take the metro from the Old Court Station. Take a look at the metro maps and more information here.
- By car: Randallstown is also bordered by Highway 795 and 695 making it easy to get around the region by car.
Schools in Randallstown
Randallstown is also home to several preschools and a few private schools. You can learn more about each school on the Randallstown page on GreatSchools.org!
A new road is connecting Randallstown to Owings Mills, making it much easier to go between these two strong communities.
Interested in Buying a Home in Randallstown?
In Randallstown, buyers can expect to find attractive suburbs with $234,000 median home prices. At the beginning of 2017, 70% of Randallstown residents were homeowners.
Take a moment to explore Baltimore real estate here:
Located just northwest of Baltimore, Randallstown is a suburb with a family-oriented feel ...
4109 HUPA PL
Listing office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
MLS® ID: 1002261560